Unprotected sex after 1 week of periods, 28 day period cycle. Any chance or pregnancy?

Hi. I finished my period on sunday 31 March, I got together with my boyfriend and had unprotected sex yesterday and this morning(6th&7th April). I thought 7days after my period would be safe but i've been hearing a lot that has made me calculate that the 10th is when i ovulate and from now till then the 10th is the 3rd day of the sperm life span in me. Not ready for pregnancy. Is there any chance i will fall pregnant? My period is a 28day regular cycle. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013