Unprotected sex, abdominal pain, swollen breasts, frequent urination, smelly discharge. Treatment?

Being having unprotected sex boyfriend now ive been having. abdominal pain swollen tender breast frequent urination mood swings and smelly discharge that makes sex uncomfortable could I be pregnant. Ive even be swelling and having stomach bloating I have put on weight 151 in a week. I have even had girgling noises in stomach and painful sexually intercourse but no missed period yet. What could this be
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer