Unprotected sex, abdominal pain, internal bleeding for 1 week, spotting, side effects of i-pill ?

Helo doctor ,last 8th of feb i had periods n once it over den within 3-4 days,me n my feounce had sex without precautions n he discharged internally then i took i- pill after one n half day.....after some days i had little abdominal pain then suddenly on 26th feb, internal bleeding started..............n it s still going on,it s being a week to going on,in between it s stopped n den started.............i dont knw wht to do doctor?is everything fine and in future,on delievery everything normal for taking i-pill again n again?i took already i-pill twice times before n everything was normal bt this third time i took it n this thing happened?tell me doctor m getting panic day by day?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Mar 2012