Unprotected sex. Yellow discharge from vagina & stool. Prescribed a capsule. Didn't help. Suggestions?

Hi, I recently had unprotected sex and now I am having a yellow discharge coming from my vagina and I also saw it in my stool. I have no itching, burning and I am not feeling any pain. What is wrong with me? This has never happened to me before. I went to the doctor and he gave me a single capsule but it didn t help. PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Hi!. Thanks for your query. I think you are suffering from some infection may be fungal. See a gynaec for proper treatment. Take care.