Unprotected sex. Why do I have tender breasts, nausea, mood swings? Pregnancy test?

Hi, my period is about 2 weeks or more late, and I ve been having un protected sex. My feet started swelling for the past 3 weeks, and also since of lately I ve been sleeping a lot, along with mood swings , nausea , and tender breasts. I ve noticed frequent urination and a headache about every other day. I did a pregnancy test last saturday and another one yesterday and they were both negative. Could there be another explination as to why I haven t gotten my period but both pregnancy tests turned up negative? And also, approximately how long does it take for the pregnancy hormone to show up on a pregnancy test ?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012