Unprotected sex. Vaginal bleeding after taking emergency contraceptive pill. When will the next period come?

hi doctor. i and my gf had sex i.e last day of her period on17th may and then within 72 hrs she took pill(option 72, contraceptive pill)ill and then after 2 days of takin the pill she got vaginal bleeding for next 4 days . as her next period was on 13th o 14th june she dint got the period but she got it on 24th june and dats only for 3 days but it was heavy. so wen she will get her next period .
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012