Unprotected sex. Used nordette as an contraceptive pills. Vomiting occured. Did vomiting cause less effect of the pill?

Hi, good day! Me and my girlfriend had unprotected last Sunday which is Oct. 28, 2012. We bought nordette and used it as an ECP. She took the 4 pills at 1:00 PM after the day we had unprotected sex(Oct. 29, 2012) and she took the other 4 pills at 1:00 AM(Oct. 30,2012) then after 4 hours she vomited. I am thinking that the effect of the pills is lessen because she vomit, am i right or what? Please advise, should she repeat the procedure i mean should she take another 8 pills? Thank you very much!
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012