Unprotected sex, UTI. Taking sulfamethox, protected sex, bleeding, brown discharge. Treatment?

I had unprotected sex with a new partner last staurday, then a few days later i was experieinsteadncing signs of a uti , so i called an made a docs app for friday so until then i drank lots of water, so i went to the doc and they gave me sulfamethox to take for 3days. She also told me not to have sex until the meds were done. my symptoms ceased and me being stupid i had protected sex with him again two days later. But before we had sex I feltmy period coming on so after we had sex I realized I was bleeding enough to put a pad on. Now it is Tuesday and I am not bleeding anymore but instead I have small amounts of brown discharge ... is this from the uti meds? Or what?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer