Unprotected sex. Took postinor 2, abdominal cramps, delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello. About two weeks ago i took postinor 2 after having unprotected intercourse. i only took the required dosage of two tablets. It was my first time to use it. I expected my periods to come two days ago but all i felt were the abdominal cramps , which made me think i would get my periods but they soon went away. I still don t have my periods and the cramps have since gone away. Could i be pregnant? Does it mean that the postinor 2 could have been ineffective?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer