Unprotected sex. Took plan b. Farted and white discharge in pink color and brown discharge. Is it due to plan b?

I am 16 years old and I recently had unprotected sex for only about 10 seconds on the 4th of April the day after my period. We stopped and did it again on the 17th unprotected again (stupid I know) but again only for about 10 seconds until we put on a condom. I was nervous the second time about precum and decided to take a plan b that night. It's been about a week and 3 days and I have had the normal pre-period symptoms like bloating, small cramps, tender breasts, white/clear discharge excessive hunger, ect. Today I went pee and then felt like I needed to fart and I did and a lot of white discharge came out with a little bit of pink color. I went to the bathroom a little later and some brown discharge came out. Could this kind of discharge be from the plan b?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013