Unprotected sex. Took next choice contraceptive after twelve hours, tender breasts, abdominal cramps. Cause of worry?

I had unprotected sex 14 days after the first day of my last period. I took Next Choice on the 15th day about 10-12 hours after having unprotected sex. It is now 22 days from my last period and 7 days since I took the Next Choice pill . My menstrual cycle should start in 8 days. For the past two days I have had tender breast and I have had some abdominal cramping. I was wondering if these are normal side effects, or if I should be concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012