Unprotected sex. Took i-pill, withdrawal bleeding, abdominal pain. Side effects of medication?

Hi Doctor, I am a 24 year old lady. I had unprotected sex 2days after my period stopped on 22nd August. He didn t cum but just to avoid anything out of pre-cum i had i- pill in next 36hours. after 6 days i had withdrawal bleeding for 3 days (till 2nd september). Today its my due date for periods but i can see certain changes in me. I can see a very sticky thick thing coming out everyday since past 7 days, feel bad in mouth and having little abdominal pain . Is it some side effects of the pill? Hope I am not pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012