Unprotected sex. Taking morning after pill, vaginal bleeding. Implantation bleeding or birth control side-effects?

i had unprotected sex to night in a row on 1/9 and 10 and took th emorning after pill on the eleventh. I had my last period on 1/4-11 and my previous cycle was 12/5-12. On the fourteenth i experienced bleeding as though i having another cycle. I bled alot on the fifteenth and today, the sixteenth, the bleeding has slowed down. Is this implanation bleeding or the side effects of the morning after pill thinning my uterus and making my body beleive it is on its cycle so I dont get pregnant? the pill or implantation bleeding??? please help
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013