Unprotected sex. Taking Perle LD, pregnancy still occurred. Medication for abortion?

On the 10th of June my period came and ended on the 14th of June my partner and I had unprotected sex on the 15th but he pulled out and ejaculated on bed instead then on the 16th of June we had it again but this time he ejaculated in me plus I already told him that I was on a plan which I wasn t because utter afraid of clinics plus I was in the safe zone of my period which had ended. So on the 17th, 18th, 19th of June I went without sex up until the 20th he ejaculated again in me from right I went and bought a Perle LD and starting taking from there without missing any days. Suddenly i was feeling a bit sick and was wondering why I haven t seen my period as yet so I thought it was the same thing happening me all over again because it s not first time I m missing my period when I m on the pills.....................but it shock me when I found out the 14th of July that I was pregnant which me nor my partner wants plus I havent told him about it as yet can u help me please
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Hi Kaichai.

Thank you for putting up your problem to Healcare Magic!
I would like that you should inform the matter to your partner, he should also feel the sense of irresponsibility, so that he is careful in the future.
I really do not understand why today's couple want to have planned abortions... yes that right.
You know that you do not want baby, and you also know that you can get pregnant if you are enjoying unprotected sex...You still did it!
Every pregnancy has a negative impact on your health, including the medicines taken to cause abortion.
You are early in the pregnancy so can use the Medical termination under the consultation of your clinician.
You need to start the treatment after consulting your gynecologist.

I hope this information would be both informative and helpful for you