Unprotected sex. Taken unwanted72. Had periods regularly. Any chnace of pregnancy?

hello sir,i had sex on 23rd june 2012 which was 5th day of my boyfriend had just rubbed the tip of his penis over my vaginal orifice just for a few seconds.and after that we had sex wearing condom.for prcaution i had taken unwantd72 within the time period,and within 4 days i.e on 29th june 2012 i had periods again which lasted for 4 days.and then had my nxt period on 27th of july 2012.followed by period in 22nd of agust and 21st of september this mans i am not prgnant right?plz reply
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer