Unprotected sex. Taken unwanted 72, prolonged menstrual cycle, heavy bleeding, dizziness, cramps. Causes for symptoms?

I took unwanted 72 after non safe sex with my husband on 12th day in my menstrual cycle.. and got my periods on 25th day of my menstrual cycle. usually my cycle is 28 - 30 + days. It was normal for 5 days but today is my 8th day and I am having heavy bleeding like 1st or second day of my periods... and i have same cramps like stomach pain and dizziness as 1st day of period. Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013