Unprotected sex. Taken unwanted 72 emergency contraceptive pill, delayed periods, tiredness. Pregnancy possible?

hi, can u help me out. i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 7th & 8th of this month. but i must say,it was not the proper one. we can still say we are virgin .she told me that she had a little confusion about her peroids. she ended saying that it started on 22nd of jan. so i gave her unwanted72 On 9th but its 11th now.. her periods have not arrived. she says she is feeling tired. how long i should wait for her periods to come? is she pregnent? and is she is , any other way to stop the pregnency? plz..plz me out
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013