Unprotected sex. Taken plan b, heavy menstrual bleeding, tender breasts. Symptoms due to switching birth control?

Hi, I had unprotected sex about almost 3 weeks ago while I was taking the sugar pills on birth control . I took plan b within 20 hours as well. I got my period the next day and had it for over a week, heavy, which never happens. No my breats are tender and feel heavy, but I did switch birth controls a last month so I don t know if that has anything to do with it. I don t think I am pregnant but I am still nervous. Are these common symptoms?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013