Unprotected sex. Taken morning after pill, light periods. Safe to start diane 35?

is it ok to start the diane 35 pill after gettin a period from taking the morning after pill? I previously had a period two days before i took the morning after. While using a rubber it burst and some sperm got in there, was forced to take a morning after again causing me to have a light period. Is it ok to take the pill after gettin a period from the morning after or should i wait when my regular period start next month???
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012