Unprotected sex. Taken i-pill emergency contraceptive, delayed periods. Causes for delay?

hi doctor, i had unprotected intercourse but not proper intercourse ( as in the penis did not fully penetrate into the vagina , and it was only for some 12 secs) , as a result for safety i had taken i pill , the date was 29th november 2012, i recieved my menses perfectly on time in the month of december on 9th, but now in jan even though my date was 7 th, i have not yet recieved my menses. can you please help me out and tell me what is wrong
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
hi dear dont worry at all. its not possible that u get menses once and then u get pregnant. i pill is a hormonal pill and it is going to cause bit imbalance in hormones and hence bit delay in periods for a month or two but dont worry , u r safe.
thank u