Unprotected sex. Taken cytotec, passed blood clots, brown spotting. Positive pregnancy test. Harmful effects on foetus?

my last mens period is july 1 my husband and i have sex july 14 took a pt after a week and by august 15 i took a cytotec i bled for 4 days just some blood clots and some brown spots now im almost 7 months pregnant. 5 months we went to an obygyn and he told us that the size of the baby is normal and the heartbeat is normal is it a good sign of a healthy baby?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Yes,normal size of baby and normal heart rate are good signs and predict normal growth of baby.
Hope this answers your question