Unprotected sex. Taken contraceptive pill, pulsing sensation above belly button, slight pain. Treatment?

Hi, I had an unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago, i took the pill o the 3rd of the unprotected sex, my period came after few days. My stomach normally make noises, even after i eating and skip a beat. But this past days i m feeling a much stronger pulse above the side of my bellybutton than before, and when i press my hand down on it it beat faster with a tiny pain which i think is from the pressure. What does it mean? Kind Regards
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013