Unprotected sex. Purchased Gynera birth control pills. How many pills should I take?

i had sex for the first time , the guy pulled his thing out the moment he started cumming so he says nothing went in . i was done with my period 5 days before having sex , im worried about gettin pregnant , he peed before we started so the old sperms were washed away and thrown out so i guess what came out while we doing it was pre cum . well i bought Gynera , birth control pills 21 tablets in it and i just need to know one thing if anyone could help me how many pills should i take ? knowing that i will not have sex again or lets say , i will not have unprotected sex again so i sure dont need all these tablets in the pack , so how many pills should i take to prevent pregnancy for this time even if it was only 1% chance of pregnancy to occur . please help .
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012