Unprotected sex, Nordette. Pregnant?

Hi Doctors. I am 20, Male. I just had sex with my girlfriend yesterday, March 30, around 6pm. After withdrawal, I dried my penis using facial tissue then after a few minutes, have sex again. After around midnight, we start having sex again but I just dry my penis which has drops of semen using tissue and insert it immediately after i ejaculated by withdrawal. Is there a large chance of getting my girlfriend pregnant? I am worried about pre-cum. By the way, around 8:10 am, I had her took 4 pills of Nordette (as there is no Plan B in the Philippines) and waiting her to take the second dose later. Her last menstrual period happened March 11. Thank you very much. I ll much appreciate your help.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. there is every chance of pregnancy because the period you had intercorse is in the unsafe period. means between 11th to 20th days. any how you gave her preventive tablets so dont worry.
if she croses april 11th you should be attentite. and get the urine pregnancy test. if it is positive she is pregnant.
if that is the case i advise you to see a doctor.
then you need to get the blood test for confermation