Unprotected sex. Missed birth control pills, light spotting on second day of periods. Pregnant?

I think I might be pregnant. I can t get a hold of my regular doctor. I had to miss two days of the first week of my birth control pill and had a monster I think is a period. Now, on day two of my period, I m just spotting really lightly. Could I have had my period three weeks in advance, or could I be pregnant? I ve been taking my birth control pill religiously at the same time since, and usually do. I am sexually active, and have worn condoms for the week after missing my pills. I had unprotected sex a week after, but my pill packet said only 7 days, however. I am also under a lot of stress right now. Should I be worried? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012