Unprotected sex. Got period. Does excessive pain on first day mean pregnancy?

Sir,I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend before 7-8 weeks approximately but i pulled out before ejaculation!! Last month she had her normal periods and this month also her periods have started but this time she is having excessive pain during the 1st day of the periods?? Can she be pregnant?? please HELP!! N can these be something else than periods?? is there any chance of pregnancy?? Hoping to get your reply soon!! its urgent!!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
You do not need to panic. She is unlikely to be pregnant. Pain on the first day of periods is common in many women and it is not a sign of pregnancy. Anyway for confirmation you can easily do urine pregnancy tests on urine sample of your girlfriend.
Good luck.
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement Dr. Abdullah Shafir. M's  Response
Hello, Welcome to HCM,
Since she has had her periods there is no chance that she is pregnant. In the 1st day of periods there will be severe pain, the pain will subside slowly. this is a normal phenomenon for all females.