Unprotected sex. Ejaculated on vagina. Took i-pill after 3 days. Got period. Causes pregnancy?

Hi, I had unprotected sex with my GF on 30th Nov 2012 at ard 3:00pm; however I did not ejaculate inside her but when I was about to pull my penis out I ejaculated and some semen was on her vagina . She immediately cleaned with water but I am not sure if some semen went inside and if this could lead to pregnancy. We are not planning to have a kid now. She had an i- pill today (3rd Dec 2012 at ard 1:00pm) Last month she got her periods on 5th of the month and she has not got her periods yet. Will she be pregnant? Please advice and help!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Hello Nakul and thanks for the query
To be clear about your query, there are minimum chances of your GF to be pregnant. Reason is you have done sex in safe period and there are very less chance of fertilization at that time. But as we are not 100% sure. You need to get a pregnancy test done are rule out the pregnancy. Sonograly of abdomen can also help to rule out pregnancy and if not the cause of delayed periods.
Do not worry and go through the investigation if your GF do not get periods in 1-2 days.
Best Wishes
General & Family Physician Dr. Nsah Bernard's  Response
Dec 2012
It is not possible that can be pregnant because you had sex on 25th day of cycle except you she probably was pregnant before that. The fact that she is on pills rules out to a greater extend the possibility of pregnancy. In the other hand I will be like to be updated on her menstrual cycle i.e. number of days she bleeds and the time it takes for cycle to reoccur. Like that I can also determine if she was not previously pregnant. If you want reassurance, you can as well do pregnancy test with dosage of HCG levels in blood.