Unprotected sex. Brown discharge, headaches, abdominal pain. No birth control. Pregnancy chances?

I m seventeen years old, and my last period started on May 20th, a month and two days ago. My period s are usually on time, and are three weeks apart. I had unprotected sex on June 5th, and my period was supposed to start on the 15th of June, but never did. It s now the 22nd of June, and I have gotten a brown discharge and more string-like white discharge which I ve never gotten before (I ve only gotten white thick discharge but never string-like). I have done some research on my own, and I ve found two things that have concerned me: One is that I could be pregnant, and that brown discharge is an early sympton of pregnancy. I ve also gotten headaches and pains in my abdonimals, like when I have my regular period. The second thing I ve found was that I could have an STD , which scares me even more than being pregnant. I really need reassurance, I m also a depressee, and such. Being pregnant could also cause complications for me because I m young, and my family won t approve. If I am pregnant, I ll most likely be caring for the child by myself or have help from the father s friend, because the father of the baby (if I m even pregnant) is moving away for school. Do you think I could be pregnant? My mom has my health card, and I don t have any money at the moment. I don t want to openly tell her that I could be pregnant because she ll have a hard time accepting it, and she doesn t know for sure that I lost my virginity - have family issues, not much communication or support. I m also not on any form of birth control - I ve been meaning to get the shot, but I guess I couldn t wait (stupid idea, I know). I regret some of the decisions I ve made, but I absoloutely don t want to have an STD (we ve used condoms a few times, but the second last time we had sex he didn t have a condom on for a good while at first). The guy I had sex with claimes he has been checked , should I ask him about it more thoroughly just to be sure? Or have him get checked again? I don t know a lot about STD s and what you do if you have one, I m really scared about this whole thing, and I really would like someone s advice. I was planning to go get a pregnancy test with the guy on Monday, but he has to work, and I don t have any money.. I have no idea what to do. Please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012