Unprotected sex. Bleeding. Lesion on lips of vagina. What is it?

I had rough unprotected sex a few days ago. Nothing hurt but after we realized I had bled. I had this happen in the past from not being lubricated enough. We had sex the next day (or two days after not 100% sure) and it happened again. After I relized that it hurt inside kind of like a cut. Yesterday I found a tiny ulcer-like lesion on the inside lip of my genitals and can barely see the original one on the inner part of my labia (i believe is the correct term). There is now a third tiny bump on the left lip where it comes in contact with the first bump on the right lip. I made an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow but am freaking out. Please help what is this?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013