Unprotected oral with stripper, how long to avoid sex with wife ?

Unprotected oral with stripper, how long to avoid sex with wife? In a moment of drunken foolishness, I briefly received unprotected oral sex from a stripper on Friday. (I did not ejaculate, though I don't think that makes a difference.) Though I guess it's too soon to be tested for common STDs, how long should I avoid sex with my wife? If I contracted something, could she get it right away, or does it have to be in my system for a bit before that's a danger. Obviously I'm terrified of her knowing, but I'm more terrified about doing harm to her health.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Aug 2010