Unprotected oral sex, soar throat, white discharge from penis. STD?

5 days ago i had unprotected oral sex now with a guy that lives near me, this was my first time and last time trying out. now i have a soar throat and what i thought i saw as white discharge from my penis , i want to get tested but i am still apart of my parents health care coverage and don t want them to know about my experiment is their any advise? the internet keeps speaking about free std centers but theirs still a price for the tests right? also is their away to get tested with out my parents knowing but still allow me to use the health insurance instead of paying am a college student with no money on me.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012