Unprotected oral sex, protected sex with stranger, worried about STDs. Used Oralquick, negative for STDs. How accurate is this test?

Hi there, I had unprotected oral sex for about 5 minutes and protected sex with a complete stranger, and because I got worried I went for an Oralquick test on the 22nd day. Since I heard the test is rather accurate, but also because ive not heard of anyone posting their test results after using Oralquick, i d like to know if my results are accurate (negative) and that I can move on and not commit such a thing again. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012