Unprotected oral sex, no cuts or sores in mouth, white swollen spots on cheeks. Risk of HIV?

hi! i just had unprotected oral sex . i didn t have cuts or sores in my mouth as far as i am concerned before i performed it because i didn t feel anything painful. my question is, after a few hours of giving someone a blowjob, i noticed two white raised tiny dots in my cheek. they are painless and i tried putting salt on it to test if it s a sore or anything but it wasn t painful. it s so small almost a size of a period or twice the size of a period. is there a risk of transmitting hiv here? did i increase the risk because of the bump suppose i had it even before oral sex (i didn t notice because it doesn t feel anything) im thinking the bumps didn t increase the risk because it s not painful when i put salt in it meaning it s not an open wound/cut? am i right?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013