Unprotected oral sex. Blood in stool, frequent urination, itchiness, skin peeling, white patches. Worry?

i received oral sex from a massage parlour woman one month ago.... it was unprotected.. i even gave her oral sex for a few minutes and proceeded by spitting out her fluids.. there was no lesion or warts on her pubic area nor were there any cuts in her mouth... there was some rubbing involved but certainly no penetration.. for the past 2 weeks... there have been some symptoms... first i had blood in my stool ... i consulted the doctor but he said it might be rectal bleeding and could be due to my consumption of spicy food.. afterwards... i had frequent urination .... this troubled me for a few days.. but now its gone.... there is also a case of itching in my pubic area and anal area... now, there is a red spot at my thigh... it might be due to the scratching but i m scared that it might be a chancre... it is small.. and it looks like a patch of skin is removed... it is itchy as top it all... i have white patches in my teeth... dear doctor, i am pretty much scared that this might be symptoms of std... could you recommend my next course of actions...
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013