Unprotected intercourse, spotting, cramps, chances for pregnancy, feels nausea, tired, sleepy

i had my period on the 1st of march then i stopped the pill on the 13 of march and had sex on the 13, 14 and 15 of march and on the 16 i started spotting and on the 17 it became super heavy with cramps and clots and it lasted 4 days heavy and suddently stopped. since then i been having unprotected sex with my husband. so my questions are when should i be expecting my real period. or when should i count for my next period with my withdraw bleeding or my actual period? is there any chance i can get pregnant or be pregnant since i haven t been feeling good cramps all the time nausea im bloated thow up twice sleepy tired pee more than my usual.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012