Unprotected intercourse post delivery, taken i-pill, no bleeding, missed periods, have not got periods post delivery

hi i am 23 years old and blessed with a baby boy on 26 jan 2012. we usually do intercourse by coitus interuptus but due to certain circumstances he had to ejaculate inside me on 25thfeb 2012 night, i took i- pill on 26 feb night but till now didn t had any bleeding . is bleeding compulsory after taking i-pill? we dont want any more pregnancy now . do i need to do pregnancy test? after delivery i didnt have periods started yet.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012