Unprotected intercourse, no periods, taken mtprost kit, stomachache, vomiting. Pregnant?

i am kamal.i had a unsafe intercourse with my girlfriend before 3weeks and she got pregnant .i have given her MTPROST KIT before 3 days.Now she is feeling too much pain in her stomach and womating . her monthly priod is on 20 but today is 23 apr three more days has gone .But there is not any bleeding .i love her alot she is 19 years old.We can t share this with plz guide me wat i can do for her now..2 days have been gone.when the abortion periods will it save.i am very tensen plz guide me..
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012