Unprotected intercourse, movement in stomach, frequent urination, constipation, bloating. Pregnant?

hiya,i last had a period on the 27th october 2012 and i had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend on the 5th november 2012 and i keep feeling movement at the bottom of my stomach and feeling sick,urinating more often, constipation and getting weird tastes in my mouth,also i have been really bloated since last night..could you please tell me if there is a possibility that i could be pregnant?i am 15 years old
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012