Unprotected intercourse during fertile days, on contraceptive pills, flaky blood in urine and dark-colored spotting. Implantation ?

I am currently prescribed the oral contraceptive Junel, and take it at the same time every night, with the exception of 2-3 days where I was no more than two hours late taking it (and none of those days have been in the past week). I had unprotected intercourse seven days ago, during my fertile days; and am now experiencing flaky blood in my urine and dark-colored spotting. I am still 9 pills (including today) away from starting my row of sugar pills the week of my period. Could this be implantation bleeding or is it more likely that it s normal spotting?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012