Unprotected intercourse, birth control, ortho tri cyclen lo, Provera 10mg, taken plan b. Chances for pregnancy?

So I just had sex last night, the condom broke. I m in my first month of birth control , Orthotricyclin Lo, I started using it on day 1 of my period , my period has actually been going on since then, I ve had an unnaturally long period. I m about 15 days into it right now, was not sexually active before last night. My doctor put me on an extra progestin pill , Provera 10mg, to take every day for the rest of my cycle in addition to the period, I took plan b this morning, about 9 hours after the condom broke. So is there a chance that I am pregnant? Or am I just freaking out and it s all in my head? Thank you so much for your help!
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
May 2013
irregular bleeding is a common side effect with contraceptive pills.
normally there will not be chance of pregnancy with proper usage of pills,
but as the intercourse occurred on 14th day of cycle means at the time of ovulation,
and there will be around 1% failure rate of pills,
better you check by urine pregnancy test kit in case of missed period,
so that early intervention could be taken.
take care