Unprotected intercourse before ovulation, chances of pregnancy

Hello there ! I am new to this so sorry if I do it wrong. I would just like to know what the chances are that I am pregnant . I have a 30 day cycle, my last period started 22nd April and ended 27th April. I ovulated on the 8th May, my partner and I had unprotected intercourse 2 times late on the 5th of May (so 3 days before ovulation ) And then once late at night on my actual ovulation day (8th May) Just wondering if any one has ever got pregnant from having sex on their ovulation day or if any one has become pregnant from having sex 3 days before ovulation? I am now 8dpo I figure it would be too early to test but any advice or peoples stories would be great And should I be feeling symptoms yet? Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012