Unprotected intercourse after periods, taken unwanted 72, starts bleeding. Pregnant?

hi doc .. me n my boyfriend got physical one month back 4 d first tym. it was the tym when i was having the 5th (last) day of my periods. we didnt hv any precaution but we used cloth. but since we found problem with that we removed it after some time. he couldnt insert it properly since the dick was not too hard. we stopped after struggling for sometym. he didnt ejacuate inside me. n d dick was too dry.. i took an unwated 72 after sum 50 hours.. it was feb 7th when my last periods started.. then after taking unwated 72 i got some bleeding from 16 to 18 feb.. today is 16 march and i m still not having periods. is there any possibility of pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012