Unprotected gay sex. HIV chances if I have fever, swollen glands?

hi i m really worried i have HIV , ive had unpretected gay sex 1st time ever and last , i was drunk and curious ....i have been really ill for a few days , extreme high fever swollen glands in neck and sore armpits, i seen a doctor on friday an she thought i had a bit of a chest infection as well, i m goin for blood tests on monday when clinic opens, i was just wondering if there is anything else it could be with them symptoms , im so upset i feel like ending it all, and to top it off i had sex with a girl right before i got sex so may have infected her too.....im beside myself with grief for being so stupid....is there anything else it could be? i recieved intercourse as well i didnt give
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012