Unprotected anal sex, dry cough, tested negative on rapid antibody test. Test again?

Hi, i'm 20 years old(male)and i have unprotected anal sex(bottoming) on 4th March of 2013 and i have tested negative on 28th September 2013 on rapid antibody test and it came back negative and again on 8th october i tested Elisa hiv and it was again negative..My value was 0.007 ...as i'm in a high risk exposure i'm still having a thought of getting infected by hiv or i was overreacting i don't know..and also i have a dry cough which lasted nearly one month.my doctor said it was allergy..but i'm still worried pliz help me? Should i test again or??
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013