Unpredictable period, abdominal pain, dark blood discharge, had swabs. Will I be okay?

Good Morning Doctor, I seem to be having some problems with my periods, this has been going for almost a year. And my periods are extremely unpredictable. I get terrible abdominal pain, the blood is also very very dark, to the point of where it looks black. I have been to the doctors numerous times since this has started. And I have had swabs/smears and blood tests and they came back negative. No one can seem to help me and I am well and truly fed up.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013