Unpleasant night sweats, started after hysterectomy. Taking Estradiol, type 2 diabetic. How to deal with it ?

Hi doctor I m AAAAA 56 find it extremely difficult dealing with night sweats they are very unpleasant ,I have had a total hysterectomy in1999 .this night sweats started about a year ago, just because before that I was taken estradiol and I was fine with it, until very recent, when it started given me skin rash ,so I stopped .i m a diabetic type 2 reasonable control.now I started on elleste solo just a week ago,but the night sweats stil going. Am I suitable for this type of hormone.? If so how long before the night sweats starting easing of? I m on my late 50s aparte from that I don t have any other health issues ,as far I know. Please advice , help me I m tied not be able to sleep during the night because of it. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013