Unplanned pregnancy, taken Cytopan for abortion, no bleeding. Should I take another course of tablet?

Hello Dr. I am married and have 3 daughters, the last one just one year old I am again pregnant I missed my periods (5 days late) and tested through strip 3 times and it showed pregnancy I do not want baby right now so I used cytopan, with two other medicines 2 days ago (2 cytopan tablets + 1 (name like artec etc.) +1 other tablet/capsule) 1st dose at night 2nd dose in morning and 3rd in afternoon ( all doses with luke warm milk) but nothing happened even after two days No bleeding , no clots etc. only a few very mild cramps Please suggest me what to do/ should I abort (try another time) or keep the baby ( I fear damage to the baby) plz help me
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
You should first confirm the presence of an intrauterine pregnancy through a trans-vaginal sonogram,see your gynecologist for an examination and under the doctor's guidance go for the abortion. Since you have already used the drugs, it is better to abort the pregnancy as the drugs can harm the baby. The regime you have followed is insufficient. See your gynecologist immediately and get treatment. Good luck.