Unnoticeable bump on lip after being scratched by a homely dog. What could it be?

About an hour ago, i was playing with my yorkie. I blew in her face just playing around and you know how they like to block you with their paw. Well she scratched me and now their is a very unnoticeable bump on my lip. It isn t very swollen and it s the same color that my lip is just a little darker red. I feel no pain when my teeth or anything touches it. It feels like it s just THERE. I have no idea what to do. She doesn t shed so much and we don t take her outside she is an inside dog so we only give her a bath every 2 - 3 weeks. But i am freaking out soooo much. I really need someone to calm me down and give me an answer on to what this bump is. Thankyou.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Unnoticeable bump on lip after being scratched by a homely dog does not seem to be of concern. It depends on weather you dog was vaccinated for all the viral and other illnesses. I also think that you should visit with a doctor and consult the veterinarian that takes care of your dog, so as to allay your anxiety about the issue.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!