Unmarried, lightness in testis, weakness in penis. Solution?

hii dr. prince from this side.....lasting from 10 months m having problem related sex......i have sex many of time but there is no problem with me ...m un married and 24 yr old,,,,,but now i feel very lightness in my testis and so much weakness in my penis ,,,,i want to get a permanent solution for this m really worry about this,,,,please give me an advise ,,,please mention dose....and hw long would i take that medicen e mail id is YYYY@YYYY ........ please sir help me
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Dear Prince. First of all you don't appear to be having problem in penis. Its in the thought . you must get your blood tests and urine tests done. its advisable to use protection (condom )during sex .If you have not been able to perform at any time ,do not get worried. Worrying and performance anxiety will cause more problems. you must get back with you test results. Please get HIV ,VDRL,HCV and Australia antigen done too especially if you have multiple sex partners or had sex with a commercial sex worker.