Unmarried, irregular periods, taken krimson 35, back ache, breast discharge. Taken endomethyl50, calcirol. Will it harm?

M unmarried and m suffering from breast discharge problem since 2years and since marchmonth of 2012 i have mensuration problem which is not in regular days and Doctor suggest me to take krimson 35 to maintain the date but earlier difference was 4/5days but now 15/16 days last time my period was starton 15may than i took krimson35 and now it start on 2nd june ??? i take medicine for breast endomethyl50,primosa100, and megla100 and i also took other medicine for back ache zerodol-s,dulex 20,calcirol.. does it all harm?????
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012